Fried eggplant. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Dip eggplant slices in egg, then in crumbs, and place in hot oil.
Coat the eggplant in flour, then egg (let any excess drip off), then breadcrumbs. Fry the eggplant in batches until golden. Recipe Notes for Fried Eggplant: Batch frying – You'll want to cook the eggplant in batches to avoid overcrowding. You can have Fried eggplant using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried eggplant
- It’s 1 of eggplant,2tomatoes,two onions,carrots, hoho.
- You need of Dhania, salt and spices.
Pour oil into a large iron skillet over medium heat. Coat a handful eggplant slices with the flour mixture. Fried eggplant The fried eggplant recipe we propose is very crispy, versatile, quick and easy-to-make. It is also known as breaded eggplant, or fried batter-coated eggplant, depending on the technique used to cook it.
Fried eggplant instructions
- Fry your onions til brown then add your sliced eggplant. Fry it for three minutes then add salt.
- Add tomatoes, carrots and hoho. Let it cook well then mix.
- Add dhania and spices of your choice..
- Serve. I loved it with rice and avocado.
Eggplant is a very healthy vegetable, with a high water content, vitamins and antioxidants and is very low in calories. To prepare this Greek fried eggplant recipe, start by preparing the eggplant. Place the eggplant in a colander and salt generously. Rinse with plenty of water, squeeze to get rid of the excessive water and pat them dry. Place the rounds in a colander and sprinkle them with salt (sea salt, kosher salt, any kind of salt will work).