Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray. Drizzle with the olive oil, then season with rosemary, salt, and. In a non-stick baking baking sheet with sides, toss the asparagus and mushrooms with the oil and season with salt and.
If the asparagus stalks are thick, peel with a vegetable peeler. Bend each stalk gently; the tougher ends should snap right off. Alternatively, use a knife to trim the stalks. You can cook Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms
- It’s 2 bunch of asparagus.
- Prepare 8-10 of mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of crushed croutons.
- Prepare of Cooking spray or olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Garlic herb – optional.
Arrange asparagus and mushrooms in an even layer on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with kosher salt, and toss to coat. Roast in preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until. Place prepared asparagus spears and mushrooms in a shallow roasting dish.
Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms instructions
- Wash and trim end of asparagus, grate the cheese, crush the croutons, set the oven to 450 F.
- In a large baking dish or tray spread the asparagus,add herbs, salt and pepper spray with cooking oil bake 10 minutes take the tray out and add cheese, than add crushed croutons, spray oil again, we want bread crumbs stick into cheese and veggies. Put the tray back into oven. Reduce the heat to 400 F.
- Bake 10-15 mints more until color of dish turns golden..
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder. In a heavy frying pan (I like cast iron)cook onion and butter on med-high to high heat until onion is tender. Add mushrooms and cook until they start to brown, stirring often. Add asparagus, salt, and pepper to taste and cook until crisp-tender. This dish is best when the asparagus is still a bit crisp and bright green.