Brad's sausage and asparagus quiche. Fry until sausage is browned and asparagus is tender. Drain sausage and put in dish. Top evenly with tomatoes, and cheeses.
Pour each bowl of egg and milk mixture over the pies and top each with remaining cheese. It is a sausage and asparagus quiche with a cheddar cheese topping. It goes together pretty quick and is good served hot or at room temperature. You can have Brad's sausage and asparagus quiche using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's sausage and asparagus quiche
- Prepare 1 lb of breakfast sausage.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus, remove tough ends and chop 1" long.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, diced.
- It’s of Garlic salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 8 of LG eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shaved parmesan.
First I assemble all of my ingredients. Put your prepared pie crust in the oven after you prick it all over. Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cream cheese; cook and stir until melted and blended into sausage mixture.
Brad's sausage and asparagus quiche instructions
- Add sausage, asparagus and seasoning to a fry pan. Fry until sausage is browned and asparagus is tender..
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish. Drain sausage and put in dish. Top evenly with tomatoes, and cheeses..
- Whisk milk and sour cream into eggs. Slowly whisk in flour and baking powder..
- Pour over everything in baking dish. Shake to even out the liquid..
- Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes. Until browned on top and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove and let cool 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy..
Cool slightly; spread sausage mixture in pie shell. Add the asparagus & onion to the eggs and stir Add the cheese in last, mix it all together. At this point, your sausage should be done – mix it all together. Pour the mix of everything on top of the potato-lined pie pan. Combine the asparagus pieces and onions; add flour and toss.