Pounded yam with vegetable soup. We are going to my hometown today, where are my Ijesha/ Ekiti people. Visit my culture and try my dish. Ingredients: Palm oil Blended peppers Spinach Smoked.
Yam – The type of Yam we use is commonly referred to as puna yam, true yam or African yam. Afang soup Stew* = some people love their pounded yam with tomato stew. Iyan is however believed to go best egusi. You can have Pounded yam with vegetable soup using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pounded yam with vegetable soup
- Prepare of Fresh yam.
- You need of Kayan miya.
- You need of Nama.
- It’s of Alaiyahu.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Prepare of Mai.
Rinse the dried fish and add it to the pot. Pounded Yam and Ogbono Soup – A tasty and hearty Nigerian soup made from Ogbono seeds (bush mango seeds) added with pre-cooked meat. Serve with a delicious Egusi Soup, Vegetable soup or just any other soup of your liking. Absolutely, you can eat pounded yam without going through much difficulty.
Pounded yam with vegetable soup step by step
- Zaki fera doyarki ki Dora a wuta ta dafu, kada ki bari tasha ruwa. sai ki kawo ruwan xafi da mai ki ajeyi a gefe,.
- Zaki zuba doyar a wankakken turminki ki daka sosai kinayi kina dangwala tabarya a cikin ruwan zafi saboda yana kara mata taushi..
- Idan ta daku tayi taushi saiki shafa mai a hannunki ki mulmuta yadda xatayi kyau. Sai nade a Leda kisa a food flask.
- Zaki tafasa namanki da kayan kamshi. Sai ki soyashi a mai sama sama, ki kawo kayan miyanki ki zuba tare dasu maggi da curry..
- Zaki wanke alaiyakunki ki yankashi sannan ki sake wankeshi ki tsaneshi a gwagwa. Yi yanka albarsa itamw ki ajiye a gefe..
- Albasar xaki fara xubawa a miyar sai ki bata some minutes idan miyarki ta dahu sai ki zuba alaiyahu ki kashe wutar ki rufe siracin shi xai dafa alaiyahun..
Try this out with a good blender or food processor and get back to us as regards the result. Making pounded yam with a food processor Make pounded yam. Read OnMake Pounded Yam In A Food Processor By Onome. Pounded yam and vegetable soup with fish. More, importantly, yam should not be confused with sweet potatoes.