Easy Banana Bread. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition. In a medium bowl, mash bananas and stir in the eggs until well blended.
Stir in the mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon. I've never made a really good banana bread until I tried this recipe this morning. I didn't measure the bananas, but used the four I had on hand that were mostly black on the outside, soft and sweet on the inside. You can have Easy Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 3/4 of ap flour.
- It’s 3/4 of sugar.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of extra ripe bananas.
To make banana bread, you'll need pretty straightforward ingredients. Naturally the first thing you need is bananas. I like to mash them up with a muddler, but you could also simply use a fork. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl.
Easy Banana Bread step by step
- Mash bananas, mix the flour and baking soda together..
- Add sugar, salt, applesauce to bananas.
- Add flour mixture in halves.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter loaf pan.
- Pour batter in and smooth out top.
- Bake for 50 mins or until golden brown.
- Nuts of your choice optional.
Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, egg and milk. Banana bread actually tastes better on day two — this is also the case with our easy spiced apple bread! Here are our tips for storing it: Store at room temperature up to two days.