Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. DIRECTIONS Hand mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, walnuts, chocolate chips, and vanilla extract in mixing bowl until chocolate chips and walnuts are evenly spread out throughout mixture. In another bowl, mash bananas and add to the main mixing bowl. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until smooth.
Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition. You can cook Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need 3 of large ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp. of butter (melted and cooled).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
This Perfect Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread has just the right amount of banana, chocolate chips and walnuts. It's not your norm, where you have chocolate chips and walnuts all through out the banana bread, just on top. (Pssst…but, you know, it's your creation, so add to your heart's content.) In a bowl, beat bananas, sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla. Combine the dry ingredients; stir into banana mixture. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- Mash bananas in large bowl..
- Beat in sugar, egg, and butter..
- In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking soda..
- Add to dry mixture and stir until smooth..
- Add chocolate chips and stir..
- Pour into lightly greased mini loaf trays or large baking dish..
- Sprinkle desired amount walnuts on top of batter..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes for mini loaf pans, 55-60 minutes for large baking dish..
Chocolate Chip Walnut Banana Bread Not one, not two, not three, but FOUR bananas are packed into a single loaf of this Chocolate Chip Walnut Banana Bread. A bread absolutely bedazzled with chocolate chips and walnuts. In other words, I dare you to not fall in love with it upon first bite! In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until crumbly. In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth.