Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon.
You can have Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon
- You need 2 of salmon filets.
- Prepare of Sweet Pepper Sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of sliced sweet peppers.
- You need 1 of Roma tomato.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced red onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of cracked pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 of olive oil spray.
- You need 2 of sheets aluminum foil.
Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon instructions
- preheat oven to 400°.
- pull out 2 sheets of foil, enough to hold each filet and wrap closed at top.
- make each piece of foil into bowl shape to hold salmon filet.
- lightly spray the inside bottom of each with olive oil cooking spray.
- place in baking pan & lay filets inside each foil bowl.
- mold the bowls to form around filet, but leave open at the top.
- wash & dice peppers & tomato.
- add peppers, tomato, & remaining sauce ingredients into food processor or blender.
- puree or blend to texture of your liking, I prefer slightly chunky.
- pour half of mixture into foil bowls on top of salmon.
- wrap each foil bowl closed to seal.
- place in oven, middle rack.
- bake at 400° for approximately 20 minutes, depending on the size of your filets (you can unwrap the foil to check if it's done, just wrap back closed and place back in the oven if not).
- when done, you can scoop the salmon onto a plate or eat it right out of the bowl.
- serve with steamed broccoli & quinoa/brown rice or sides of your choice!.