Brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad. Brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad For the cod, wild Ling cod, Sea salt, white pepper, and garlic powder, ap flour, eggs, beaten, corn meal, merlot belvitano cheese, shredded, Lemon and dill for garnish Breaking News. Easiest Way to Make Tasty Bread pinwheel Sandwich/Bread Sushi; How to Make Perfect Radish kimchi; Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Tequila Bloody Maria Put the grease on to get hot for deep frying. Take frozen corn, run water over it.
This recipe uses an interesting ginger and lemon flavoured butter to further enhance the whole recipe. Stir in the corn kernels and cheese and scrape the batter into the prepared pan. Let cool slightly in pan before serving. You can cook Brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad
- It’s of For the cod.
- You need 2 lbs of wild Ling cod.
- You need of Sea salt, white pepper, and garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of ap flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn meal.
- It’s 4 oz of merlot belvitano cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of Lemon and dill for garnish.
- It’s of For the salad.
- It’s 1 of cucumber, split in half, sliced thin.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, split in half, sliced thin.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Sea salt, white pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 3 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbs of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
Recipe: Delicious Stir-Fried pork and long beans with red curry paste; How to Cook Appetizing सैंडविच के लिए धनिया पुदीने की चटनी…. Recipe: Tasty 紅酒炆牛腩 (Red Wine Beef Brisket) How to Make Tasty Pan_gulkand milkshake; How to Prepare Appetizing Cauliflower masala This Cheesy Corn Cornbread is crispy on the outside and super moist on the inside. The spice from the jalapeno is well balanced with the gooey cheese and crisp corn you get in every bite. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
Brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad instructions
- Mix all ingredients for the salad into a LG bowl. Just cover everything with water. Refrigerate for at least a half hour..
- Clean cod. Make sure that there are no bones. Cut into portion sizes. Sprinkle with seasonings. Let sit 10 minutes. Heat enough oil to fry in a shallow pan. Medium low heat..
- Dredge fish in flour, then egg, then cornmeal. Coat well. Fry in oil until golden brown. Both sides. Drain on a paper towel..
- Place in a baking dish. Top well with cheese. Place in a preheated oven at 425 until cheese is well melted..
- Remove from oven and plate fish. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top and garnish with dill. Add salad. Serve immediately. Enjoy..