Banana bread muffins. Place muffin cups in muffin tin, or grease with a little butter. You can cut the fat and calories in these banana bread muffins by swapping half (or all) of the oil with unsweetened applesauce. Here's more information on substituting apple sauce for oil.
Chock-full of sweet ripened bananas and juicy blueberries. These muffins are great for a midday snack or as part of your breakfast. Made with whole wheat flour and sweetened with pure maple syrup, these moist muffins are delicious, nutritious, and deeply satisfying! You can cook Banana bread muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread muffins
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat pastry flower.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flower.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of raw sugar.
- It’s 4 of blended overripe banana.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
Moist and delicious, Banana Bread Muffins are a great way to enjoy those ripe bananas on your counter. This recipe turns classic banana bread recipe into a perfectly moist grab-and-go snack or a deliciously easy breakfast. This is a basic recipe and you can easily add in your favorite additions from nuts to chocolate chips. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped.
Banana bread muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix dry ingredients except sugar into mixing bowl..
- Add milk and bananas to blender and blend till smooth..
- Add eggs, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract into bowl and mix till smooth..
- Combine ingredients and pour into desired pan. I used a cupcake pan..
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or till golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy..
- I managed to fill two medium/small cupcake trays with the batter from this. It's also nice to add poppy seeds into the batter and on top of the cupcakes..
Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened.