Easy Peasy Banana Bread. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
What I love most about this recipe is that with a little bit of cooking magic, you can make easy banana bread with half the ingredients. This innovative recipe calls for banana mash, eggs, one box of vanilla cake mix, butter OR oil and a teaspoon of baking soda. All you really need to do to make this easy banana bread is mash your bananas, mix in your eggs, and then mix in the cake mix. You can cook Easy Peasy Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1/2 c of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 c of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 c of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of self-rising flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of anise extract (optional).
I've never made a really good banana bread until I tried this recipe this morning. I didn't measure the bananas, but used the four I had on hand that were mostly black on the outside, soft and sweet on the inside. To make banana bread, you'll need pretty straightforward ingredients. Naturally the first thing you need is bananas.
Easy Peasy Banana Bread step by step
- Add each ingredient to the mixer one at a time in the order listed, allowing each ingredient to be thoroughly mixed before adding the next..
- Pour into a buttered dark coated bundt pan and bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.
I like to mash them up with a muddler, but you could also simply use a fork. One Bowl Banana Bread is a low mess, easy banana bread recipe that produces a sweet treat that everyone will love. With the perfect amount of banana flavor, amazing crumb, no funky ingredients, and the best crust, this is the bread to have in your recipe collection. Combine dry ingredients together and set aside. Combine remaining ingredients together, stirring in bananas last.