French Onion Chicken and Asparagus. F rench Onion ChickenFoil Packets with Cheesy Asparagus – These French onion chicken and asparagus foil packets make a delicious and satisfying everyday meal for busy families! Juicy, succulent chicken breasts are topped with caramelized onions and glorious melted cheese are baked in foil packets with healthy asparagus to keep carbs low. Before you jump to French Onion Chicken and Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In a large pan cook chicken untill done, add sauce and asparagus. Serve hot, goes well with mashed potatoes. Return asparagus & chicken to the pan. You can have French Onion Chicken and Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Onion Chicken and Asparagus
- It’s 2-3 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- You need of Dry packet of french onion soup mix.
- You need 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dry white, or cooking wine.
- Prepare Bunch of Asparagus.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn starch.
Saucy one pan French Onion Chicken with juicy pan-seared chicken smothered in caramelized onion gravy and three kinds of melty Italian cheese. After you fall in love with this French Onion Chicken, try One Pan Garlic Herb Chicken and Asparagus, Slow Cooker Creamy Beef Stroganoff, and Baked Cilantro Salmon in Foil. In a Dutch oven, saute the potatoes, onion, celery, carrot, parsley and garlic in oil until vegetables are tender. Skillet French Onion Chicken is a tender and creamy chicken dinner recipe that is easy to make at home, and is better than you anything you can find at a restaurant.
French Onion Chicken and Asparagus instructions
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil, chicken broth, and wine. Dump in soup mix and let simmer a few min. Remove from heat and set aside..
- In a large pan cook chicken untill done, add sauce and asparagus. Mix corn starch with 1-1 1/2 tbsp water and add to pan. Let simmer untill sauce thickens..
- Serve hot, goes well with mashed potatoes..
Your family will be so impressed with this incredibly delicious meal, and it will become a favorite right away! All you need to do is dice the leftovers and add them to chicken broth for a quick and easy soup! Feel free to add in some sour cream, too. French Onion Chicken Dip – Shred your leftovers, then place in the crockpot with a block of cream cheese. CLICK HERE To Get the Recipe Serve this delicious French Onion Chicken with some roasted potatoes or rice pilaf and a green veggies, like oven roasted asparagus.