You can cook Baked Salmon using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 6 tbsp of light olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt/pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets (6 oz each).
Baked Salmon instructions
- In medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing: garlic,olive oil, basil, salt/pepper, lemon juice, and parsley..
- Place salmon fillets in medium baking dish, and cover with marinade. Marinated in the fridge for 1 hour, turning occasionally..
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal. Place salmon in glass dish, and bake 35-45 minutes, until easily flakes with fork..