Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 5 medium of super ripened bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of softened butter.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana Bread step by step
- Beat together 5 super ripe bananas and liquefy. Add four eggs. In a separate bowl cream together sugar and butter until creamy and add to banana mixture.
- Sift flour and add baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add in the dry mixture to the wet mixture until creamy. Splash in milk and vanilla..
- Spray loaf pans and divide mixture. I used 3 mini loaf and one regular loaf pan this time, I usually just use 2 regular loaf pans..
- Bake at 275°F for an hour. Let cool completely, slice and enjoy..
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.