Strawberry banana bread. Whisk together the oil, eggs, vanilla and zest. Fold in the bananas and strawberries. Fold the oil mixture into the flour mixture until just combined (it's OK if there are some lumps).
Bread is always a warm and delicious snack to have. Banana bread is probably the most popular quick bread, with more recipes floating around than there are stars in the sky. This recipe ups the ante by adding mashed strawberry to the mix. You can have Strawberry banana bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry banana bread
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped strawberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
Bonus: There's no mixer required for this simple but satisfying bread. Stir in the mashed bananas, oil and vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture a third at a time and mix until just combined. How to Make Strawberry Banana Bread To make this banana strawberry bread, simply mix together the dry ingredients before adding in the wet.
Strawberry banana bread step by step
- Mix bananas, strawberries, oil, and eggs in bowl until thoroughly mixed. I used a blender just to speed things up, but if you prefer to keep the chunks of strawberries in your bread i suggest otherwise..
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add both mixtures together. Make sure to not leave any dry flour. Mix VERY thoroughly..
- Heat oven to 350. Grease your bread pan with Pam, and bake for 45-60 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean..
Stir in the mashed bananas and the diced strawberries before turning the batter into a greased and floured loaf pan. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to blend together the bananas, butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, then add this to the wet mix and use a wooden spoon to mix until just combined. Strawberry Banana Bread Banana Bread gets a fun new twist with the addition of fresh strawberries!