Asparagus + Roasted Chicken. This fresh chicken pasta is packed with flavor and healthy veggies, such as asparagus, zucchini, yellow squash, and mushrooms. Top with feta cheese and tomatoes to bring the whole thing together. Place asparagus around chicken, turning to coat with pan juices.
Stir the potato-carrot mixture; arrange asparagus in the center of the pan. Spoon the lemon juice-shallot mixture evenly over the chicken and vegetables. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat remaining oil. You can cook Asparagus + Roasted Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus + Roasted Chicken
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- It’s 1 lb of Asparagus.
- You need 1 bunch of Kale.
- Prepare 1-2 lb of baking potatoes (russet).
- You need 2-3 of whole garlic bulbs.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
Remove from pan and set aside. Stir and scrape any browned bits off the bottom of the pan. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add the wine or chicken stock, lemon juice, and remaining rub.
Asparagus + Roasted Chicken instructions
- Clean the chicken and season with salt pepper and chilli flakes for 2-3 hrs..
- Preheat the oven 400F for 2min..
- Wash potatoes, Kale and asparagus..
- Insert the lemon inside the chicken keep in a baking glass/tray, toss garlic and potatoes and bake for 45-50 minutes..
- Spray some olive oil and salt to kale and asparagus and toss to the tray within the last 20minutes to be completed. You can apply some olive oil to the chicken as well..
- Use a fork to check the chicken whether it is done.Serve hot and enjoy !.
Add the tomatoes and asparagus to the pan and stir to combine. To reheat, place the chicken and asparagus on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel. Warm it up for a few minutes until it's hot all the way through. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces. Put asparagus in medium sized baking dish.