You can have baked salmon using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of baked salmon
- Prepare 1 lb of sliced salmon.
- It’s 6 tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 6 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of butter.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- You need 1/4 of chopped onions.
baked salmon step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- put a layer of butter on the bottom of the pan.
- sprinkle half of your a minced garlic on the butter.
- coat each salmon with mayonnaise, then place on pan. continue until all salmon is placed.
- coat salmon with mayonnaise where needed.
- sprinkle remaining garlic on salmon.
- put onions on salmon.
- add garlic salt and pepper.
- place in the oven for 50 minutes.