Pancake-Battered French Toast.
You can have Pancake-Battered French Toast using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pancake-Battered French Toast
- It’s 4 of slices of white bread (sandwich style) OR 2 thick slices of good quality bread (to make an incision in the middle).
- It’s 2 of Bananas, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Peanut Butter OR Nutella.
- It’s 2 of tablespoons Pecan Nuts OR Walnuts, chopped.
- You need 1 of Pancake Batter (see below).
Pancake-Battered French Toast instructions
- PANCAKE BATTER: (Do not overmix; a few small lumps are fine). 1 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled), 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder, pinch of salt, 1 cup milk, 2 tablespoons unsalted melted butter,1 large egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- ASSEMBLE: For sandwich style – spread the ‘stuffing’ mix on one side of each slice and put together to make 2 sandwiches. Dip in the pancake batter, until fully soaked / coated. Add some cooking oil to your pan and brown your French Toast..
- ASSEMBLE: For thick slice – stuff the mixture in the opening you made. Dip in the pancake batter, until fully soaked / coated. Add some cooking oil to your pan and brown your French Toast..
- Dust with cinnamon or icing sugar or chocolate powder. Finish with your favorite topping or sauce..