Soft Banana Bread Cookies. In a bowl, whisk sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and butter together until creamy. Add Greek yogurt, egg, and bananas. Line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper and lightly grease with cooking spray.
After you've made these yummy cookies, you should definitely take a look at our Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread, Banana Pudding Poke Cake and Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins. Blend together butter and sugar for several minutes until fluffy. In a medium bowl, cream together shortening and white sugar until smooth. You can cook Soft Banana Bread Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft Banana Bread Cookies
- It’s 3 large of rip bananas.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped walnuts.
Beat in eggs, vanilla extract, and banana. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; blend thoroughly into the shortening mixture to make a sticky batter. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets. These Soft Frosted Banana Bread Cookies are delightful, truly.
Soft Banana Bread Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat together butter and aura until light and fluffy. Then add in eggs, vanilla and bananas..
- On low speed mix in flour and baking soda until combined..
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. (Mixture will be very wet).
- Drop by teaspoon full on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until edges start to turn a light golden brown color..
They taste a lot like a heavenly bite of banana bread with the addition of a smooth brown sugar frosting spread on top. They taste even better the second day, will make good use of any spotted bananas you have lying around and just might qualify as my new favorite cookie. Just cream the butter and sugars, mix in the wet ingredients, then mix in the dry ingredients, let the batter rest, and bake. Stays soft and moist for days – These banana oatmeal cookies are incredibly soft and moist and stay that way for up to a week. A soft cookie with a cake-like texture that's so easy to make and with the bonus of added chocolate chips.