Margarita Mocktail. This non-alcoholic Margarita Mocktail Recipe is the perfect blend of sweet and tart. Also known as a virgin margarita, all ages can enjoy it! In a blender, combine honey, limeade, lime juice, grapefruit juice, almond and orange extracts and ice.
Fill the shaker with ice; cover and shake vigorously. Fill the prepared glass (or another cocktail glass) with ice. Virgin Margarita This sweet, tart and refreshing virgin margarita is easily made by the glass or by the pitcher. You can cook Margarita Mocktail using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Margarita Mocktail
- You need 1 tsp of ..honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of .lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of Tetra pack..grape juice.
- You need 2 drops. of .almond extract.
- Prepare 2 drops. of . orange extract.
- You need 2 pinch. of .salt.
- It’s 2 pinch of ..red chilli powder.
- You need as needed of ..ice cubes.
A delicious mocktail that everyone can enjoy! In a pitcher, mix the limeade, orange juice and simple syrup together. Mix equal parts sugar and salt onto a plate. Slice a lime and rub lime slice around the rim of each glass.
Margarita Mocktail instructions
- In a blend all ingredients..
- Rim a glass with salt and red chilli..
- Margarita mocktail pour in a glass and add ice cubes and lime pc..
- Enjoy Margarita Mocktail..
Dip into sugar and salt mix to rim the glass. A classic homemade margarita is made with lime juice and triple sec, which is an orange liquor. For that reason, I used lime juice and fresh squeezed orange juice. A perfect margarita needs sweet and sour mix, so I used some I had from the store, but you can make your own sweet and sour mix easily. A Mocktail Margarita When you throw a summer gathering, it can be a good idea to provide both alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages for your guests.