cuernavaca style white pozole with chicken.
You can cook cuernavaca style white pozole with chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of cuernavaca style white pozole with chicken
- It’s 1 can of hominy.
- You need 1 lb of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 3 of bay leafs.
- It’s 1 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 1 of adobo.
- Prepare 1 of chicken cubes.
- You need 1 of avacados.
- It’s 1 of cabbage.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of oregano.
cuernavaca style white pozole with chicken step by step
- put chicken in a gallon in a half of water with onion let boil.
- add bay leafs about 3-4 pinches of oregano.. about 3 chicken cubes and Adobo to taste.. constantly taste your soup to see if it's too salty..
- wait about 10 minutes and add hominy.. hominy takes about 29-25 minutes to cook and obsorb flavor…
- when done, serve in bowl and add avocado, egg and cabbage. (ps this is the way my mother in law cooks it and I learned how to make it for my honey .. the egg, I don't agree with..but its actually not that bad ^_^) add salt and lemon to taste.