Bacon & Asparagus Breakfast Casserole. Plenty of Bacon Pack to Choose From. Find our Lowest Possible Price. Search For Canned Bacon. Currently On Sale. Bacon is a type of salt-cured pork made from various cuts, typically from the pork belly or from the less fatty back cuts.
Find bacon recipes, videos, and ideas from Food Network. Cheesy bacon-sausage-egg-hash brown skillet is a scrumptious, easy breakfast loaded with bacon, sausage, hash browns, cheese, and eggs! By Culinary Envy The term bacon refers specifically to cured meat from the belly of a pig. You can have Bacon & Asparagus Breakfast Casserole using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon & Asparagus Breakfast Casserole
- You need 8 slices of bacon cooked crisp and crumbled.
- It’s 1 cup of refrigerated hash browns.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped fresh asparagus.
- It’s 1 of chopped Roma tomato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1 of &1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Salt&pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of original Bisquick mix.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
While people have enjoyed bacon for years, bacon has recently experienced a cultural explosion in many parts of the world. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the wire cooling rack on top of the baking sheet. Place the bacon evenly in a row careful not to overlap. Baked Rigatoni with Bacon and Four Cheese.
Bacon & Asparagus Breakfast Casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 400. Spray baking dish with cooking spray..
- In baking dish mix bacon, hash browns, tomatoes, asparagus, 1/4 cup green onions, 3/4 cup of cheese, and salt&pepper until well combined..
- In a mixing bowl whisk bisquick, milk, and eggs until well blended then pour evenly over mixture in baking dish..
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes. Insert knife and make sure knife comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese until melted about 2 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with remaining green onions..
Everything is better with bacon, and this tasty dish is certainly no exception! The sweet smoky notes Nueske's award-winning Smoked Bacon brings to this recipe make it simply irresistible. Think about the way you cook bacon in a skillet: You start it in a cold skillet too. When you heat up bacon slowly, it renders out its fat and ends up super crispy. Once you place the bacon in the.