skye's rich and moist banana bread. In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the butter mixture until smooth.
Loaded with melty chocolate chips and chopped walnuts. This easy recipe is such popul. Sometimes the most simple old fashioned recipes are the best at. You can have skye's rich and moist banana bread using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of skye's rich and moist banana bread
- You need 4 medium of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of applesauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of shortening.
- You need 3/4 cup of regular sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
In a large bowl, mix the mashed bananas with sugar, vegetable oil, almond milk and almond flour. The sour cream is what actually keeps this bread nice and moist. It's my secret ingredient, and it works like a charm every single time. Combine the oil, eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas.
skye's rich and moist banana bread instructions
- this recipe will make one bundt "cake" pan or 2 loaf pans of banana bread.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- grease and flour your pan(s), bottom and sides.
- hand mix in a large bowl – bananas, shortening, applesauce, sugars, eggs, salt, and vanilla.
- add – flour (2 cups), baking powder and baking soda. stir well..
- add – milk in gradually. then throw nuts in with remaining flour..
- bake on center rack for 45 – 60 minutes… or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. being careful not to over-bake..
- let cool completely on a cooling rack..
- slice… eat plain as is. or… top with a simple powdered sugar drizzle, whipped cream, or even a small scoop of vanilla ice cream..
- for the powdered sugar drizzle, what you will need is 1 cup powdered (confectioners) sugar, 1-2 tsp vanilla, and 2-3 tbsp milk. whisk together. .. and then using a fork… "drizzle" it over top of your bread..
Add the baking soda and flour. I may have over baked it, causing the crust to be thicker than I would have liked. The inside was moist, but the top was a bit crumbly. Most of the banana cake is using vegetable oil in it. I am glad that I have found the best, moist, soft and delicious banana cake (Banana bread) recipe ever!