Slow Cooker Pozole.
You can have Slow Cooker Pozole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pozole
- You need 2 can of White Hominy.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 can of (Big can) red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 2 lb of Beef stew meat(easier because it's pre-cut).
- It’s 1 each of XL chicken bouillon cube.
- Prepare 1 cup of Lime juice.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of Cabbage.
- You need 1 of Lime.
Slow Cooker Pozole step by step
- Add first eight ingredients into crockpot after prepping half of red onion into quarters..
- Turn crock pot on high(4-5 hours) or low(7-8 hours). Add water as needed.
- Cut remaining ingredients as a garnish for soup toppings..