Banana Bread (Quick & Easy). Mix bananas, sugars, butter, eggs, vanilla and cinammon together. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl.
Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Pillsbury™ Banana Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix is made with real bananas to add a touch of the tropics to the dinner table. You can cook Banana Bread (Quick & Easy) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread (Quick & Easy)
- You need 4 of Bananas, smashed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg, Beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Mix in the milk and cinnamon. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the banana mixture to the creamed.
Banana Bread (Quick & Easy) instructions
- Preheat oven to 360°.
- In a large bowl, Mix with a wooden spoon, butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the sugar, egg, & vanilla well.
- Mix baking soda, salt & flour in well..
- Pour mixture into a greased 4×8 loaf pan. Bake for and hour..
- Optional, add walnuts, chocolate chips, etc. for additional yumminess.
To make banana bread, you'll need pretty straightforward ingredients. Naturally the first thing you need is bananas. I like to mash them up with a muddler, but you could also simply use a fork. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.