Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus. Place salmon fillet on center of each foil piece. Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning salt and salt; top with chives. Spoon rice mixture around each fillet.
Add the trivet and set the wrapped salmon on top. Serve your Grilled Salmon in Foil on top of a bed of rice! This Lemon Rice would complement the lemon on the salmon. You can have Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus
- You need of rice pilof mix(any brand).
- It’s 4 of salmon steaks.
- Prepare of Fresh or frozen asparagus tips.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper.
- It’s of Cooking spray oil.
Lay out the foil sheets and divide the rice mixture evenly over each foil, squeezing the water out as much as possible. I just spoon out some rice, then hold the spoon to the side of the bowl and tilt the spoon a bit to drain out the excess water. Top rice with salmon fillets; season with salt and pepper, and rub with a drizzle of olive oil. Arrange salmon slices and scallops in a. and reserve marinade.
Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus step by step
- Prepare rice according to package instructions..
- Spray 4 sheets of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Put 1/2c prepared rice into center of foil & pat down into a rectangle.
- Put a salmon steak on top of rice.
- Sprinke lemon pepper on top of salmon steak for flavor.
- Top salmon steak with 4-5 asparagus spears.
- Fold foil length wise to seal. Then fold or twist ends to seal packet.
- Put packets seam side up in large skillet filled 1/2 inch deep with boiling water.
- Cover & steam approximately 10 minutes. Checking water level every few minutes & adding water as needed.
- Flip packets over & steam another 10 minutes.
- Remove from skillet. Carefully open packets (hot)..
- Serve with Homemade Tartar Sauce. Enjoy!.
Wrap sea scallops in salmon strips. sheet of aluminum foil over broiler rack; arrange seafood . rolls of salmon-wrapped scallops. Place salmon on top, and tightly fold ends of the rice paper up and around the salmon to make a package, like you're making a burrito. Heat a large skillet with vegetable oil. Place a large piece of aluminum foil on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Place salmon in the middle of the foil, skin-side down.