Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast.
You can have Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast
- You need 2 slices of whole wheat bread.
- Prepare 4 slices of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 2 of ripe avocados.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese (I used cheddar and mozzarella).
- Prepare 20 pieces of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of lime juice or lemon juice.
Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast step by step
- Heat the olive oil. Sauté the tomatoes with garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Set aside..
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl until blended..
- Heat butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture. Add the shredded cheese. Stir gently until the eggs are thickened. Remove from the heat. Set aside. Put some chopped parsley on top..
- Mash the avocado with fork in a small bowl until chunky. Season with salt, black pepper, and some lime or lemon juice..
- Toast the bread until browned and crispy. Divide the mashed avocado evenly among the toast and top with smoked salmon slices. Enjoy! 😋.