Simple roasted asparagus. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Break off the tough ends of the asparagus and, if they're thick, peel them. Place the asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, then toss to coat the asparagus completely.
Roasted asparagus in the oven is one of the easiest way to prepare asparagus. Just coat the asparagus with a little olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and maybe a little minced garlic, and roast them until lightly browned and tender. On a large baking sheet, toss asparagus with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. You can have Simple roasted asparagus using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple roasted asparagus
- Prepare of Asparagus.
- It’s of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt,onion powder, half of a lemon.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
Spread the spears in a single layer on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with the salt and pepper, and roll to coat thoroughly. Roast the asparagus until lightly browned and tender,. Oil a baking sheet or a baking dish large enough to hold the asparagus in one layer. Place the asparagus in the dish, and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
Simple roasted asparagus instructions
- First wash asparagus then pat dry.
- Now line asparagus in a single layer then cut or snap off the ends…The ends will look somewhat purple.. lose those ends please!.
- Now add asparagus to a roasting pan layered. season with onion powder and salt.Then rub with minced garlic. now drizzle with Olive oil then rub that shit!!!.
- Now put your asparagus in the oven for about 20 mins until tender or until they meet yr approval.
- After taken asparagus out of the oven squeeze the lemon over your dish then sprinkle your grated parmesan cheese over as well…If you really want to pop it off add taco mixed Mexican cheese to your dish then place back in the oven until the cheese melts…
- All done😍😋.
Place in the oven and roast for. Oven Roasted Asparagus is the perfect side dish to accompany any meal. Tender asparagus spears are simply tossed with olive oil and seasonings and cooked in the oven. They caramelize beautifully while roasting adding another layer of flavor. This side dish both looks and tastes elegant yet it's easy to make and can be prepped well ahead of time.