Almond crusted Pork sirloin steak. Almond crusted Pork sirloin steak Tati Loh (Mallee Hot Bite) Australia. Roll the pork in the egg whites and then in the almond mixture. Roll once more in the egg whites and in the almond mixture again.
Heat oil in a flat pan and pan fry pork until golden brown on each side. The cheese burns quickly so make sure to keep an eye on the pork and only pan fry until you achieve a Beat the egg in a bowl. Place the pork chop in the egg and coat on each side. You can cook Almond crusted Pork sirloin steak using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond crusted Pork sirloin steak
- Prepare 4 of large thick pork sirloin-4 daging sirloin babi.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon-1 sdt bubuk kayu manis.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg powder-1 sdt. Bubuk pala.
- You need 1 tsp of english mustard-bubuk mustard bs di skip yaa.
- Prepare 100 gr of roasted almond-100 gr kacang almond, bisa ganti kcg tanah.
- You need 5 tbsp of canola oil-5sdm. Minyak canola atau sayur.
- You need 125 ml. of Chicken stock-125 ml kaldu ayam.
Dip the pork chops into the almond flour. Drizzle half a bottle of barbeque sauce on the aluminum foil where you'll place each steak. Place your steaks down on the foil and sauce, and then cover steaks with remaining bbq sauce. This Crispy Almond Crusted Pork is the perfect low carb and Paleo alternative to a traditional breaded pork chop.
Almond crusted Pork sirloin steak instructions
- Season the pork sirloin with salt and pepper and score the flesh with a sharp knife..
- Taburi daging babi dengan garam dan merica. Dan buat garisan di daging babi dg pisau tajam.
- In the bowl, mix the cinnamon, nutmeg and almond. Add the canola oil to make a paste. Roll the sirloin porkin the nuts, pushing the crumb into the flesh..
- Di mangkok, campur bubuk kayu manis, pala, dan kacang. Tambahkan minyak.taburi atau gulingkan daging ke kacang tekan.
- Add 2 tbsp oil a large non-stick lidded frying pan,heat oil and brown the sirloin. This will take a few minutes each side..
- Tuang2 sdm minyak ke wajan yang ada tutup. Panaskan minyak dan panggang daging sirloin beberapa menit tiap sisi.
- Return all the sirloins to the pan, cover with a lid and cook for 10 minutes over a medium heat, or until cooked through. Transfer the pork sirloins to a warmed plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Masukan lagi semua daging sirloin ke wajan & tutup, masak selama 10 menit dg api sedang atau sampai matang, tuang ke piring hangat, tutup dg aluminium foil agar tetap hangat.
- Pour chicken stock pan,mustard, season to taste. Reduce liquid until thicker.
- Tuang kaldu ayam, garam merica. Cicipi..
- Serve the pork sirloins with the sauce spooned over.veggies,potato.
Last week we went out to dinner and a friend ordered this crispy pork chop and I have been thinking about it ever since. It was perfectly browned and crispy on the outside and drizzled with this amazing butter mustard thyme sauce. Melt butter in a skillet, and mix in the soy sauce. Saute the green onions and garlic until lightly browned. Place the flour on a plate, the breadcrumbs on another and the egg mixture in a shallow bowl.