Baked salmon inspired by arsik batak toba.
You can have Baked salmon inspired by arsik batak toba using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked salmon inspired by arsik batak toba
- Prepare of Ingredients:.
- It’s 375 gr of salmon fillet.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare of For spice paste:.
- You need 1 of pepperoni (you can skip this if you don't like spicy).
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- It’s 1 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of tomato.
- Prepare 10 of macadamia nuts (to replace candlenut).
- It’s 3/4 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s of For sliced seasoning:.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of sweet pointed paprika.
- It’s 1 of green onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato.
- Prepare of Some chives.
Baked salmon inspired by arsik batak toba instructions
- For the spice paste: Using a food processor, process all the Ingredients until smooth, and reach it's paste textures. Or you can make it manually using mortar and pestle like I do… 😊.
- For the sliced seasoning: slice all the Ingredients into small slices.
- In a bowl, mix the spice paste and the sliced seasoning, add 1 tsp honey, and salt to taste.
- Add the Salmon into the mixture of spice paste and sliced seasoning, let it cover by all the spice, and let it marinate for 1 hour.
- Place the salmon and all the spices in a baking pan. Bake it for 20 to 30 minutes (170 degrees celcius).
- Baked salmon is ready to be served!! Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel. Here is the link : https://youtu.be/ycdjs1GiU_g.