Pounded yam with ogbono soup. Pounded Yam and Ogbono Soup – A tasty and hearty Nigerian soup made from Ogbono seeds (bush mango seeds) added with pre-cooked meat. Ogbono Soup and Pounded Yam; Thoroughly wash goat meat, beef, kpomo and shaki with tap water. Set on medium heat and cook till tender.
Notes: The amount of water you will need to boil the yam will vary depending on how. A tasty and hearty Nigerian OGBONO SOUP and POUNDED YAM meal for an extraordinary African meal experience. Now go grab a big bowl for yourself! You can have Pounded yam with ogbono soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pounded yam with ogbono soup
- You need of Yam.
- You need of Ogbono.
- You need of Dry fish.
- Prepare of Cry fish.
- You need of Bomo (ganda).
- Prepare of Spices.
- You need of Palm oil.
- Prepare leaf of Ugu.
- You need of Meat.
Ogbono Soup, also known as Draw Soup, is a Nigerian soup recipe prepared with Ogbono Seeds. Learn how to cook the perfect Ogbono Soup right How to Cook Ogbono Soup [Video] Egusi and Ogbono Soup Combo Some people like their Ogbono soup plain, with no added vegetables, others. Yam is a daily nutritional food requirement for man and in order to facilitate the processing of yam for consumption, a yam pounding machine has been developed using mainly some locally sourced materials. The machine consists of a shaft, bearings, electric motor, yam beaters, bowl and the frame.
Pounded yam with ogbono soup instructions
- Boil yam unti it becomes so soft..
- Wash ur motal and put the yam inside to pound,.
- After it was so soft, take a small amount to put inside leda and cover.
- Wash all ur meat fish and ugu leaf..
- Ur cry fish already grand with ogbono seed.
- Boiled the fish meat and bomo until it soft then add ugu leaf inside. Leave it to cook for 15mnts..
- Mix ur ogbono with Palm oil and allow it to melt, after that 15mnts add ur spices and seasoning if u want garlic u can add and then add ur ogbono mix into ur boiled meat and fish's leave it for 10mnts..
- U can serve with pounded yam or semo or amala….but I so much love to take it with pounded yam it's so delicious 😋😋😋😋.
NIGERIAN OGBONO SOUP AND POUNDED YAM COUPLE MUKBANG NIGERIAN FOOD MUKBANG I ATE SLIMY OKRA SOUP Подробнее. Ogbono Soup And Pounded Yam Mukbang Freeze Challenge. Egusi soup is popular in Western Africa. The soup is thickened with ground melon, gourd, or squash seeds.