You can have Pozole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pozole
- You need 3 lb of Boneless Chicken.
- You need 1 can of Large La Victoria Red Chile Sauce (not enchildada sauce).
- It’s 2 can of Large can of Homeny.
- Prepare 6 large of Limes.
- You need 1 head of Cabbage.
- It’s 1 bunch of Radish.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 large of Pot.
Pozole step by step
- Fill large pan with 8 cups of water. Bring to boil. Add chicken cut into cubes. Add 3 tablespoons of powdered chicken bullion, garlic salt, granulated garlic, pepper and season salt. Boil for 15 minutes..
- Add both cans of hominy. Cook at medium high heat for 20 minutes..
- Add large can of La Victoria Chile Sauce to hominy and chicken. Squeeze half of large lime into pot also. Cook for 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile chop cilantro, cabbage and radishes and separate into small bowls. Cut limes into fours and place in bowl..
- Turn off Pozole and serve with a little bit of cilantro, radish, cabbage and a quarter of a lime. Serve and enjoy Mi Abuela's Pozole!.