Brad's ginger lemongrass asparagus. Remove from heat and plunge asparagus into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain. Arrange asparagus spears on a serving platter. Brad's ginger lemongrass asparagus asparagus spears • Mongolian fire oil • olive oil • each garlic powder, ground ginger, dry mustard • white pepper • lemongrass paste • rice vinegar Cindy C.
Add to cart View Product Details. This recipe for roasted asparagus with lemongrass, ginger and tea vinaigrette just might be your saving grace. This is a great veggie dish for kids and adults alike. You can cook Brad's ginger lemongrass asparagus using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's ginger lemongrass asparagus
- It’s 2 lbs of asparagus spears.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mongolian fire oil.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each garlic powder, ground ginger, dry mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of lemongrass paste.
- It’s 1 tbs of rice vinegar.
The vinaigrette makes it more flavorful and exciting than plain old asparagus, but it's still healthy since it's not slathered in cheese or hollandaise sauce. Place the asparagus and mushrooms on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, then toss to coat the asparagus completely. Arrange asparagus and mushrooms in an even layer then sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Mix together the ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, fish sauce and sugar and put to one side.
Brad's ginger lemongrass asparagus instructions
- Chop tough ends off of asparagus. Mix in rest of ingredients. Roast at 400 until tender. 25 minutes or so. Stir several times. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Meanwhile heat a wok on high and when hot add the oil. Once the oil is shimmering, add in the king. It seems like a lot – but its so worth it if you want to get that depth of flavour. Sautéed sugar snap peas, baby bok choy and roasted fingerling potatoes with an organic lemongrass-kaffir lime cream sauce. For fresh vegetables, it's hard to beat our producers!