Baked Salmon with Sour Cream Topping.
You can cook Baked Salmon with Sour Cream Topping using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon with Sour Cream Topping
- It’s 1 lb of salmon.
- Prepare 1 of large lemon.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 3/4 cup of parmesan shredded cheese.
Baked Salmon with Sour Cream Topping instructions
- Arrange your salmon in a glass baking dish. Roll the lemon back and forth to soften. Cut lemon in half and squeeze the juice over the salmon. Season with salt and pepper..
- In a small bowl add sour cream, parmesan shredded cheese, some lemon juice from the lemon and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well..
- Spread topping on salmon. Baked at 400 degrees for 25-30mins. Tip: To give your crust a little color or to get it a little crisp, bake on broil for the last 4-5mins of your baking time. Enjoy, post a picture and comment..