You can cook Posole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Posole
- You need 2 lb of Pork.
- It’s 16 oz of Hominy.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 each of Red onion (medium).
- Prepare 6 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 28 oz of Canned diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chicken bullion powder.
- It’s 1 of as needed Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 8 oz of Roasted and diced green chiles.
Posole step by step
- Dice onions and garlic.
- Cut pork into small cubes and remove fat as desired.
- Add all ingredients into large crock pot.
- Fill crock pot to the very top with water.
- Cook on low for 10 hours. It is ready to eat at this point..
- Keep warm for additional 8-10 hours before storing or putting in the fridge.