Oatmeal with quinoa, asparagus and fresh mushroom. Steam or cook until quinoa and oat has soften. I use electric double-boiler and set for steam for one hour. In a medium-large pot over medium heat, add your mushrooms, onion, rosemary and thyme with a splash of water.
Divide this mixture amongst the muffin cups, packing down the quinoa a bit with a spoon. Then divide the mushroom asparagus mixture amongst the muffin cups. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. You can cook Oatmeal with quinoa, asparagus and fresh mushroom using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal with quinoa, asparagus and fresh mushroom
- It’s 2 of soup spoon of oatmeal.
- It’s 1 of soup spoon of quinoa.
- Prepare 1 of asparagus (mince).
- It’s of Fresh mushroom (mince).
- You need 250 ml of mushroom water (water from rehydrating dried mushroom) or use any soup base or water.
Sprinkle the eggs with Red Robin Seasoning and freshly ground pepper. Bring to boil over high heat. Meanwhile, steam asparagus until fork tender. Prepare mushrooms by heating olive oil and garlic over medium heat.
Oatmeal with quinoa, asparagus and fresh mushroom step by step
- Mince the asparagus and fresh mushroom.
- Put all ingredients into the steamer pot/pot and put 250ml of mushroom water..
- Steam or cook until quinoa and oat has soften. I use electric double-boiler and set for steam for one hour..
Add onion and saute for a minute or two, until it is golden and translucent. Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Carrot Rice; Recipe: Tasty Tami's Simple Chicken tortilla soup; How to Cook Yummy Coconut Milk Chicken with Sweet Potatoes To assemble, pour the quinoa into a small serving platter or medium serving bowl. Top with the roasted mushrooms and their extra juices, then sprinkle pepitas and the remaining parsley on top. Finally, finish the dish with a light drizzle of olive oil over the mushrooms. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.