Chicken bbq pizza. A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness! Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier.
Healthy, colorful, and full of BBQ flavor! Today I want to share my rendering of their very popular BBQ Chicken Pizza, which was a favorite of Jeff, my (platonic) roommate from Taiwan. If you've ever been to California Pizza Kitchen, then chances are you know the joys of a good BBQ Chicken pizza. You can have Chicken bbq pizza using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken bbq pizza
- You need of My pizza dough recipe.
- You need of Bbq sauce of your choice (sweet baby Ray's).
- Prepare of Leftover chicken cut up in chunks.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Bacon bits or left over bacon crumbled.
Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza made with bbq sauce, mozzarella, chicken, red onions and cilantro on perfect homemade pizza crust. This BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Are you a pizza lover like me? Such a tasty Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe!
Chicken bbq pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, bacon, cheese and purple onions if you like..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy.
Pizza crust is layered with smokey bbq sauce, chicken pieces, creamy mozzarella, sweet pineapple, and flavorful red onion and cilantro. This is similar to the pizza available at the California Pizza Kitchen. It's great and really different from your traditional pizza. BBQ Chicken Pizza is so easy to make at home! If you love barbecue sauce, chicken and cheese you'll love this unique combination of flavors on pizza.