Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked).
You can have Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked)
- Prepare 1 packages of wonton wrappers – will need about 30 – 35.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of smoked salmon.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese @ room temp.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh chives, finely snipped.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 of water for sealing wontons.
- It’s 1 of lemon, sliced.
Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked) step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Prep large cookie sheet with cooking spray and/or foil..
- Flake salmon in a medium mixing bowl. Add in cream cheese and chives – mix until well combined..
- Spoon a teaspoon of salmon mixture into center of wonton. Fold wontons however you prefer – heres's one of my simple methods….Wet finger with water and moisten edges of wonton. Fold in half – making a triangle. Make sure all air is out and pinch edges to seal. I also do a tiny fold of pinched edges (totally optional)..
- Place filled wontons on cookie sheet. Lightly spritz tops with cooking spray..
- Bake for 8 – 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy : ).