Fufu with Oha soup. Leaf oha, coco yam, local seasoning (ogiri, leaf uziza, crayfish, chicken, stockfish, dryfish, salt, red oil, cube knorr. Cook the chicken and set aside,. Cook your cocoyam, when it 's done pound and set aside.
Nigerian Soups are those special sauces that accompany the major Nigerian food commonly known as Fufu. Fufu is a generic name for food you swallow Fufu is generally tastless and rely on the richness of the soups to make the meal delicious. It is common knowledge that Nigerians especially the Igbos. You can cook Fufu with Oha soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fufu with Oha soup
- You need leaf of Oha.
- You need of Coco yam.
- It’s of Local seasoning (ogiri.
- It’s leaf of Uziza.
- Prepare of Crayfish.
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need of Stockfish.
- Prepare of Dryfish.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Red oil.
- Prepare cube of Knorr.
Serve with eba, fufu or pounded yam. Oha soup is one of Nigeria's most delicious soup. Learn how to prepare ora soup the exact way an Igbo woman would like to do it, then a lot Oha soup is definitely going to make the list of Nigerian popular soups. You are probably here because you want to learn how to make oha soup the exact.
Fufu with Oha soup step by step
- Cook the chicken and set aside,.
- Cook your cocoyam, when it's done pound and set aside. Boil hot water and soak your dry fish and stockfish..
- Pick your oha leaf ie by detaching the leaf from the stem and set aside. Same as the uziza leaf. Then slice..
- Add more water to the stock and start cooking. Add red oil, pepper, knorr cubes, crayfish and cook a little..
- Add the pounded cocoyam bit by bit for easy dissolving. Add the Ogiri. Cover the pot and allow to boil..
- When the cocoyam must have dissolved, add your meat. Wash your uziza leaf and add..
- Add your oha leaf, add salt allow to cook for some minutes. Your soup is ready. Serve with fufu or any of your choice..
Fufu is very difficult to make, a process that starts by pounding cassava and unripe plantains together with a big wooden pole and mashing them while In Ghana, fufu is most commonly made by mashing together cassava and unripe plantains or yams. Fufu-like staples are widespread across the entire. A plate of fufu and oha soup. What are the ingredients to make Oha soup? Serve with any solid food (Wheat, Semolina, Pounded yam, Eba, and Fufu).