Grilled Asparagus. The special thing about this recipe is that it's so simple. Fresh asparagus with a little oil, salt, and pepper is cooked quickly over high heat on the grill. Enjoy the natural flavor of your veggies.
Place the trimmed asparagus on a baking sheet. Add the chopped garlic and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and toss to coat. You can cook Grilled Asparagus using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Asparagus
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, smoked paprika, favorite Cajun spice.
- It’s 6-8 1/2 slices of thin bacon.
Place on the grill directly or in a. Grilled Asparagus Tender, with a delicious barbecue flavor, this grilled asparagus makes a perfect side dish for grilled meats. Don't know how to cook asparagus on the grill? Just place asparagus on a double skewer.
Grilled Asparagus step by step
- Season asparagus with all ingredients and wrap bacon around 6 to 8 stocks tightly.
- Place on grill and turn 3 to 4 mins. Remove when bacon done! Enjoy!.
Place the asparagus spears on the grill so that the thickest ends are aimed toward the hottest part of the grill. Alternatively, you can use a grill pan, heat on high. Prepare asparagus and trim the bottoms. Lay the asparagus in the pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss in the olive oil. Lay the asparagus on the grill in a row.