Lemon butter baked salmon. This baked garlic butter salmon is such an easy way to put a nutritious dinner on the table. Like the video, subscribe, and share. season the fish with Salt, Pepper, GarlicCompound. Spread a thin layer of butter/margarine over each salmon steak.
May in the Northwest means the start of salmon season and as a result wild Salmon can be tricky in our home. Ryan and I usually prefer white fish, especially cod. That being said, we do live in the pacific northwest so I am. You can have Lemon butter baked salmon using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon butter baked salmon
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped dill.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- You need 220 g of salmon.
Cooking salmon in the oven is the easiest way to cook salmon hands down. This baked salmon recipe is one I use quite often. Lemons, butter, and a few cloves of garlic are all you need to turn an easy salmon dinner into a delicious event. Baste fillets with juices in the baking dish, then pour remaining butter and lemon juice over the fish.
Lemon butter baked salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 190° C.
- Grease a baking tray lightly with olive oil.
- Remove skin from salmon.
- Place salmon in baking tray.
- Whisk other ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour contents of bowl over salmon.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes and remove.
- Serve with desired vegetables and carbohydrates.
Place the salmon, skin-side down in the prepared baking dish. Cover the fillets with the lemon slices, and top each lemon slice, with a thin, butter slice. Heat the rest of the butter in a small. Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon – the easiest foil-wrapped salmon recipe ever with crazy delicious salmon in garlic lemon butter sauce. Baked Salmon with Foil is the easiest way to cook salmon in the oven.