Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus. Spread asparagus stalks on a large baking sheet in a single even layer. Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle evenly with Parmesan, lemon pepper, and salt. Sprinkle with a pinch or two of sea salt, and then generously season with freshly-cracked black pepper.
Sprinkle with the salt and pepper. These Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus are the perfect side dish for any meal. Serve these lemon pepper asparagus next to some grilled tuna steaks and some twice baked potatoes for an incredible meal. You can have Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh asparagus.
- You need 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
Arrange asparagus in a baking pan with all spears in one layer. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and toss within baking pan to combine. Drizzle oil over asparagus; toss to coat. Mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over asparagus.
Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus instructions
- Wash and gently pat dry asparagus. Trim woody ends (this is generally about 2 inches above the flat end). Just hold the bunch together and chop straight through all the stalks at once..
- Place asparagus in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with seasoning and toss to coat again (no need for salt unless your lemon pepper seasoning contains none)..
- Spread seasoned asparagus out in an even layer on a baking sheet so the spears aren't touching each other (I lined mine with parchment)..
- Place in preheated 375°F oven. Bake until desired tenderness is reached, generally 12-20 minutes (I pull mine out at about 18). Serve immediately. Enjoy!.
Trim asparagus (snap off end) and place in a large zip loc bag. Add red pepper slices, olive oil, zest, juice, salt and pepper. Seal bag and shake to evenly coat. This roasted asparagus is the easiest side dish! Pour butter mixture over roasted asparagus and toss to coat.