Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza.
You can have Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza
- It’s 3 cups of unbleached bread flour.
- It’s 2 cups of white whole wheat bread flour.
- It’s 2.5 tablespoons of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of mustard powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 of of an onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Italian cheese Blend.
- You need of parmesian cheese.
Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza instructions
- First: prepare your dough by mixing together both flours, bread seasonings and yeast. Then add water until there is no more flour in the bowl. Let rest for 8-12 hours, Mix olive oil into the dough, let rest for 1 hour or less. Kneed the dough and separate into two even sized pizza (ingredients enough for 2-3 pizza crusts) put dough's into the fridge and store for a day before use..
- While preparing the toppings, form your dough to the pan in which it will bake and pre heat the oven to 450 degrees farenheight..
- Prepare chicken breast by slicing into strips. If preparing ahead of time, marinate the chicken in a mixture of red wine vinegar and southwest style mustard and chives. Cook chicken and cube it..
- Prepare the caramelized onions by slicing your half onion into strips and adding to a stove pot until they are sautéed. Add brown sugar and balsamic vinegar and mix well. Cook until the sauce evaporates into the onions..
- Prepare the Red Bell pepper by cutting it into small pieces, setting the pieces onto a paper towel lined dish and cooking in the microwave for 1 minute to get most of the moisture out..
- Assemble your pizza by putting a layer of cheese down first, then add an even layer of bbq sauce on top. On your toppings evenly in any order, and cover the top with your extra cheese..
- Bake on 450 degrees for 25-30 minutes, let sit for 15 mins afterwards before cutting into, and enjoy!.