Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing. Before you jump to Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Will Effect Your Health. With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Place the breasts in the baking dish and top with the crushed almonds.
Place the breasts in the baking dish and top with the crushed almonds. Stir in the soup, mushrooms, milk, pimientos, soy sauce, pepper and pepper sauce. Place chicken breasts on a cutting board and cut ¾ way through to form pockets. You can cook Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing
- It’s 2 of large chicken breasts, sliced in halves.
- It’s 1/2 C of crushed almonds.
- It’s of s&p.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of box organic cream of chicken soup.
- You need 6-8 of asparagus stem, slice at a thin angle.
- You need 1/2 bag of pepperidge farm stuffing, herb seasoned.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 C of beef broth.
- You need 5 T of butter.
- It’s of Cooking spray.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 C of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2-3/4 C of shredded romano cheese, or a cheese you like.
Season chicken with garlic powder, paprika, thyme, oregano, and salt. Stuff the chicken breasts with mozzarella slices and asparagus; secure with toothpicks. On a clean work surface, cut a pocket into each chicken breast, then stuff. Simply put one piece of chicken and divide the asparagus and sauce evenly in an airtight food container.
Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 9×11 baking dish with cooking spray. S&P both sides of chicken breasts. Place the breasts in the baking dish and top with the crushed almonds..
- In a small mixing bowl, add the soup, broth, and combine 3/4 of the cheeses leaving about 1/2C of each for topping..
- In a medium saute pan, melt the butter and then add the onion and garlic and cook 3 minutes – until clear. Add the asparagus and cook 2 minutes. Add the broth and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and then add the 1/2 pkg of stuffing and combine..
- Pour the soup mixture over the breasts covering all. Bake in oven for 22 minutes or until the breasts have a nice brown crust on them. Serve with the stuffing- delicious.
To reheat, place the chicken and asparagus on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel. Warm it up for a few minutes until it's hot all the way through. Wrap two or three strips around three asparagus spears. Repeat with the remaining chicken and asparagus. Repeat with the other chicken breast, and roll the chicken around the asparagus and cheese to make a tidy, compact roll.