Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice.
You can have Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice
- You need of Sauce for the salmon.
- Prepare 2 tbs of GF Soy sauce (or soy sauce of choice).
- You need 1 tbs of sugar.
- You need 1.5 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need of Juice from canned pineapple (you'll use the pineapple for rice).
- You need 1 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 4 of salmon fillets, boneless, skinless.
- It’s of Fried Rice.
- You need 2 cups of Day old steamed rice.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1/2 can of pineapple tidbits.
- It’s 4 of eggs, scrambled.
- It’s 1 tsp of sriracha.
- You need 1.5-2 tbs of GF Soy sauce (our soy sauce of your choice).
Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice instructions
- SALMON** mox sauce ingredients tigether in a a bowl then pour the sauce over the salmon, place in 350⁰F oven and bake for 25-30 min. LITERALLY THAT'S ALL!!.
- PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE** In a deep pan or wok, heat up 2 tsp olive oil. Add your rice and press flat into pan (to develop that crust on the bottom..
- Add all of your other ingredients and mix together. Then add your sriracha and soy sauce. Mix all together and cook for 10-15 min until all flavors come together..
- Serve with tour fave veggies!♡.