Easy BBQ chicken pizza. A little sweet, a little spicy and with a crazy good grilled crust. This will easily become an instant favorite. HERE IS OPTION TO MAKE IT IN THE OVEN: ▼.
This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. And it all starts with Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust, so you don't have worry about any fussy dough prep. This BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. You can cook Easy BBQ chicken pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy BBQ chicken pizza
- Prepare 1 of Pizza crust.
- You need 2 cans of chicken breast.
- You need 1 bottle of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- It’s of Chili powder.
- Prepare of Red crushed peppers.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Cheese of your choice.
My mom got us all hooked…she's the one to blame. 😉 And who knew how easy it was to make?! I've made BBQ chicken pizza before and it is much easier to gauge how much you put in it by eye. This BBQ Chicken Pizza is one of those life-changing recipes that I know I'll make again and again. Next time you want to grab a frozen California Pizza Kitchen BBQ chicken pizza , try this instead.
Easy BBQ chicken pizza instructions
- 2 cans of premium breast chicken and 1 whole bottle of any kind of bbq sauce..
- I took these spices and mixed it in a bowl with the chicken and bbq sauce..
- Chop up a red onion (in small pieces) and mix in the bowl of chicken and bbq sauce..
- Pour the rest of the bbq sauce on the crust and then take your bbq chicken mix and pour all over the crust. I added a little more red onion after I got it all put on. After that, have your oven pre-heated to 350°F let bake for around 20-25 minutes..
- Cut and enjoy!!.
It's so much healthier, so much tastier, and almost just as easy as popping a frozen pizza in the oven! Easy BBQ Chicken Pizza: Homemade pizza crust topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, onions, avocado, and lots of cheese. Top the pizza with the shredded bbq chicken, the red onions and the mozzarella cheese. A healthy and tasty choice for grilling out. This bbq chicken pizza recipe is truly amazing because it's crazy delicious and easy!