Bbq Chicken Pizza.
You can have Bbq Chicken Pizza using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq Chicken Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Pizza dough.
- It’s 8 oz of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare 4 piece of Pre cooked fried chicken chopped into tiny pieces.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet Baby Rays Bbq Sauce.
- It’s of Flour.
Bbq Chicken Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- What I do is go to the pizzeria down the street and get fresh pizza dough. Costs about $2.50..
- Flour the dough a little and toss it and stretch it..
- Then spray a pizza pan or a baking pan with vegetable oil..
- Put the dough on the pan and make everything even. And fluff up the crust a little..
- Add bbq sauce to dough and spread evenly. Its up to you on how much sauce you want on..
- Then add chicken to the dough over the sauce and spread out the chicken..
- Add the cheese to the pie and spread out evenly..
- Put in oven for 10 minutes on the middle shelf and then 5 minutes on the bottle shelf. Or take out when bottle is golden brown.
- Take out and let cool for 5 minutes..