Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato. Salt and pepper salmon or use a light amount of blackening seasoning and set aside. Arrange salmon fillets and asparagus on the sheet pan. Spread lemon marinade over the salmon.
This honey garlic salmon is perfect just served with the asparagus it is cooked with and is a hearty meal right out of the skillet. If you want to add a potato side, Cacio E Pepe Roasted Potatoes or Mashed Potatoes will work really well. Can you make it ahead of time? You can have Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato
- You need 4 (6 oz) of salmon filets.
- It’s Pack of asparagus (thick cut).
- You need 1/2 pound of small potatoes cut in half.
- Prepare of Sauce :.
- You need of Whisk all together.
- Prepare 2 of lemons, 1st juiced and other zested and juiced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of large garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of real mayo.
- It’s of (Or 2 tbsp Dijon mustard instead of the two ingredients above).
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced flat leaf parsley (reserve 1tbsp).
Evenly distribute the potatoes over a baking sheet and set bowl aside for asparagus. With a spoon, scoop up any garlic that has landed on the pan and spoon over potatoes. Any garlic set on the pan will burn and bring on a bitter flavor. Push potatoes to one side of the sheet pan and arrange salmon down the centre.
Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato step by step
- Start oven at 400, liberally toss potatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper and add to a large sheet pan flesh side up for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper salmon or use a light amount of blackening seasoning and set aside.
- Toss asparagus in olive and season with salt and pepper then add to the pan spread out in between the potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Dunk salmon in sauce and nestle in between the asparagus and potato mixture in the middle and poor some of the sauce over the salmon first and then the asparagus and potatoes (you want the asparagus and potato mixture to flank both sides of the salmon so the sauce pools around the salmon).
- Bake for 10 more minutes and then broil on 450 or low broil for another ten (watch close).
- Plate asparagus, salmon, potatoes then spoon some of the sauce off the sheet pan onto the salmon and finish with reserved flat leaf parsley.
Add the asparagus to the other side of the pan. Move the potatoes to one side of the pan. Place the salmon in the center of the pan; drizzle with the butter mixture. Spread the asparagus on the empty side of the pan. Place the salmon skin-side down, then nestle the sliced lemon underneath and around it.