Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin. Slice chicken semi-thin, add to hot olive oil & onion in skillet (seasoning with pinches of limesalt, curry, & fenugreek. -optional pinches of turmeric for color) In a casserole dish, layer soup mix, broccoli, potato, chicken, and mozzarella. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy.
Prepare Potatoes as directed on package for oven baking; stir in broccoli. Chicken, Mushroom and Broccoli Au Gratin is a twist to the classic Potato Au Gratin which is a French dish. Chicken, Mushrooms and Broccoli are stir fried in herbed butter and then layered in a baking dish with white creamy sauce. You can have Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin
- Prepare of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 of large potato.
- You need head of broccoli -rinsed & chopped.
- You need of cream of broccoli can soup.
- It’s of cheddar broccoli powdered soup mix (optional).
- You need of chopped onion.
- You need of curry.
- You need of fenugreek.
- Prepare of citric acid (limesalt).
- Prepare of tumeric.
- It’s of mozzarella.
It is then topped with bread crumbs and cheese and then baked until you get a nice brown layer at the top. Chicken and Broccoli Au gratin by Recipes Made Easy is a quick and easy recipe which makes a great midweek meal. It can be served on its own or for a more substantial dish with potatoes pasta or rice on the side. Stir Potatoes, Sauce Mix, Cheese Sauce, boiling water and margarine in medium bowl.
Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin step by step
- Thick slice potato (like large coins) -boil until tender.
- Heat mix cream of broccoli/cheddar broccoli soup mix & water (min 10 min).
- Slice chicken semi-thin, add to hot olive oil & onion in skillet (seasoning with pinches of limesalt, curry, & fenugreek. -optional pinches of turmeric for color).
- In a casserole dish, layer soup mix, broccoli, potato, chicken, and mozzarella. Leaving mozzarella as final topping.
- Bake at 375 for 30 min, or until cheese is bubbling brown.
- We serve in bowls with French baguette or fresh khubz.
- Our casserole dish was already overflowing with plenty of extra left over ingredients. We layered in another casserole dish and fridge stored for cooking the next day. The flavors really developed overnight, and it was AMAZING(!!!!) lunch dish..
Rinse potatoes under cool water after slicing to remove excess potato starch. Sprinkle half of the salt and pepper over potatoes and broccoli. Arrange chicken tenders over the top of the potatoes and top with sliced onions. Season liberally with salt and pepper. In a large saucepan, combine half-and-half, bay leaf, nutmeg, thyme, and garlic over medium heat.