Brad's lamb chops with ginger mint mustard. Brad's lamb chops with ginger mint mustard This year's lamb just got back from the butcher. Brad's lamb chops with ginger mint mustard. Arrange lamb chops on broiler pan.
Enter Rachel Ray's lamb chops with mint mustard sauce. Juicy garlic lamb chops seared to perfection and glazed with a ginger garlic sauce, served with seasoned crushed baby potatoes. Get ready to have your tastebuds wowed! You can have Brad's lamb chops with ginger mint mustard using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's lamb chops with ginger mint mustard
- Prepare 6 of lamb chops, cut 1 inch thick.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of course ground dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 2 tbs of mint sauce.
- It’s leaves of fresh mint.
The combination of the lamb with the home-made sauce is simply amazing! Served with crushed baby potatoes, or my 'Kale Pomegranate Salad'. DIRECTIONS Season the chops with salt& pepper. Brush chops all over with the remaining mustard.
Brad's lamb chops with ginger mint mustard instructions
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Sear over med high heat 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
- Remove to a baking dish.
- In a bowl tear several mint leaves into very small pieces. Tearing will release more flavor than Chopping will. Mix in mustard, mint sauce, and spices.
- Spread evenly over chops..
- Place in an oven at 425 for ten minutes..
- Remove. Let rest for two minutes. Garnish with fresh mint leaves. Serve and enjoy..
This is one of my favorite things to do with it Guerilla Culinary @ The Underground Kitchen. Smoked Lamb Chops Ras el hanout, topped with Garda Stagionato. Depending on the recipe, additional ingredients such as ginger, garlic, asafoetida, fennel seed. Also caraway, cinnamon, clove, mustard seed, green cardamom, black cardamom, nutmeg, white turmeric. Finally curry leaf, long pepper, and black pepper may also be included.