Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza.
You can cook Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza
- You need 1 of Pizza Crust, store bought or homemade.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked chicken, cubed or shredded.
- Prepare 6 slice of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese, i used cheddar.
- You need 1/2 cup of BBQ Sauce + 2 tbsps.
- It’s of thinly sliced or shredded onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes, optional.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 450, lightly brush crust with olive oil..
- mix chicken with 2 tbsps bbq sauce, set aside. spread remaining bbq sauce over crust, leaving about 1/2 inch around..
- spread the chicken over crust evenly, and layer with onion, cheese, and bacon..
- reduce oven temp to 425. bake pizza on a cookie sheet for about 10 minutes, until cheese is bubbling..
- remove from oven and top with red pepper flakes, if desired. let cool about 3 minutes before slicing..
- now dig in and enjoy!.